MY LIFE CONSISTENCY? FOOD.

R.+Henson
R. Henson

R. Henson

R. Henson

R. Henson

R. Henson

Lauren Gruenberg, Entertainment Writer

So, what I mainly write about in my editorials is food. As part of the Journalism class, we’re allowed to write about anything we want as long as it’s school (and morally) appropriate, so I’m gonna talk about food. My everyday life consists of eating as much food as possible. I don’t eat that much breakfast because the school’s food is not as appealing to me as other things. Because of this, I try to eat as much as I can during lunch because it’ll be a long while before I eat dinner. I usually try to tend to get the biggest portions of food servings during lunch that’s the tastiest, although there are some days that it’s really hard. Mainly though, I try to get as many snacks as I possibly can during portions of the day. Usually I’ll go and buy some of my favorite snacks, but I don’t always have the money so I tend to raid the kitchen at my house to bring to school with me. It’s usually chocolates, fireballs, spice drops, and jelly beans that I bring for my sweet tooth. For my salty tooth, I bring crackers, Doritos (i’m really starting to like the Verde ones), Slim Jims (not so much that one because it leaves bad breath), and any other good salty snacks. When I get home from school, I either eat dry cereal or just plain bread, which is probably not the healthiest thing to do. Then eternities go by before my step-mother arrives home. When she finally does get home, we then prepare dinner. Dinner sometimes consists of weird food, but food is food so I’ll eat it (unless it’s hot dogs: NO HOT DOGS). Even after I eat, I still like to have a light snack, like dark chocolate (which is good for the heart) or maybe even some fruits like bananas or peaches. So, yes, I eat quite a bit of food during the day . . . okay, maybe a lot but it’s not showing on me though!

Lauren Gruenberg, Entertainment Writer

Lauren Gruenberg is a senior at Heritage High School, and it’s also her first year as a contributing member of The General Journal staff. She has lived...

• MY LIFE CONSISTENCY? FOOD.

Editorials

TACO.

• MY LIFE CONSISTENCY? FOOD.

Editorials

THE MOUNTAINS ARE CALLING

• MY LIFE CONSISTENCY? FOOD.

Editorials

A SONG FOR A BUMPY ROAD

• MY LIFE CONSISTENCY? FOOD.

Editorials

SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE . . .

• MY LIFE CONSISTENCY? FOOD.

Editorials

OOPS MAK DID IT AGAIN

• MY LIFE CONSISTENCY? FOOD.

Editorials

CASSIE THE COOKIE MONSTER

• MY LIFE CONSISTENCY? FOOD.

Editorials

WHY STEM

• MY LIFE CONSISTENCY? FOOD.

Editorials

ONE LAST PERFORMANCE

• MY LIFE CONSISTENCY? FOOD.

Editorials

MOVING ON UP

• MY LIFE CONSISTENCY? FOOD.

Editorials

WHY ROSS IS THE WORST

MY LIFE CONSISTENCY? FOOD.