The General Journal

The student news site of Heritage High School

The General Journal

The General Journal

What’s Going On? (November Edition)

Check out some of these awesome local events this upcoming November!
Hailey Drafahl

Ringgold:

Par 4 PD- Nov 1

Join Rock Steady Boxing Chattanooga for the Par 4 PD (PARKINSONS) at Windstone Golf Club on 11/1/22 as we take a swing at raising $10,000 for the Michael J Fox Foundation.

Thrive Tri-State Summit — Thrive Regional Partnership- Nov 1

Secure your spot at our Thrive Tri-State Summit in Ringgold, Georgia on November 1 and 2, 2023. We hope to see you there!

Jordan Queen Memorial Car Show- Nov 4

Car Show and fundraiser for Thru Jordan’s Eyes

Pro Leads Group Meeting– Nov 15

Every Wednesday Morning at 8:30, we give our members a chance to network with other members to share leads, connect, and live life together through Leads Groups.

Largest Paying Small Tire Race ever at BMP- Nov 17 

Come be a part of history as BMP hosts the largest paying Small Tire Race to ever hit the area.

Chattanooga:

Disney Junior Live On Tour: Costume Palooza- Nov 2

The three-time Pollstar nominated Disney Junior tour is back with Disney Junior Live On Tour: Costume Palooza! This show brings beloved Disney Junior characters and favorite Marvel Super Heroes

Framework for the Future Walkthrough — Reflection Riding– Nov 3

Ticket includes Hutton and Smith beer, s’mores, and entertainment. A season pass is also available for Reflection Riding members! Even if a show sells out, you will have your spot.

2023 Fall Colors & Crafts Festival- Nov 11

Crafts event in Chattanooga, TN by Kim Krause on Saturday, November 11 2023 with 211 people interested.40 posts in the discussion.

Big Band Day– Nov 12

Come enjoy the music on the Lodge Cast Iron Sizzle Stage for another free performance! The band is well known for a variety of ballroom dance music that includes classic and modern big bands.

Asian Lantern Festival- Nov 18

Witness the return of the captivating Asian Lantern Festival at Chattanooga Zoo this holiday season. This year’s festival promises an even more enchanting

Atlanta:

Morgan Wallen @ Truist Park– Nov 10

Show Date: Friday, November 10th, 2023 and Saturday, November 11th, 2023 Venue: Truist Park Doors: 4 p.m.

Faye Webster– Nov 17

Faye Webster loves the feeling of a first take: writing a song, then heading to the studio with her band to track it live the very next day.

Doja Cat & Doechii– Nov 19

DOJA CAT ANNOUNCES “THE SCARLET TOUR” – HER FIRST NORTH AMERICAN HEADLINE ARENA TOUR THIS FALL, WHICH INCLUDES A STOP IN ATLANTA AT STATE FARM ARENA ON SUNDAY, NOV. 19

alt-J– Nov 24

Last.fm concert page for alt-J: An Awesome Wave 10th Anniversary Tour at The Eastern (Atlanta, Georgia) on Nov. 24, 2023.

Travis Scott Utopia Tour Presents Circus Maximus– Nov 25

Inspired by his record-breaking No.1 album UTOPIA , Travis Scott’s UTOPIA – Circus Maximus Tour will transport fans into an unparalleled audiovisual experience.

Nashville:

Grand Ole Opry– Nov 3

Experience a lineup of the most talented country stars – both classic and current – performing chart-toppers, deep cuts, and new songs on the world-famous Opry stage.

Family Day- City of Franklin– Nov 4

Free fun, farm activities and entertainment for the whole family.

Nashville Predators vs. Chicago Blackhawks– Nov 18

Grab your friends and head to Assembly Food Hall before the throwdown between your Nashville Predators and the Chicago Blackhawks.

THE BIG 98’s FRIENDSGIVING– Nov 20

THE BIG 98’s FRIENDSGIVING with Jelly Roll, Riley Green, Chris Janson, Anne Wilson & more

Full Belly Friends of Shelby 5K and Fun Run– Nov 22

The Full Belly Friends of Shelby 5K and Fun Run is on Wednesday November 22, 2023 to Sunday November 26, 2023. It includes the following events: Full Belly 5K, All-ages Fun Run, and Full Bellys.

Heritage Highschool Events:

Pep Rally- Nov 3 all-day

Football Senior Night- Nov 3, 7-7:30 PM

Jazz Band Concert- Nov 14, 7-8:30 PM

Thanksgiving Break- Nov 18- 26

Basketball Vs. LFO @ home- Nov 28