FAST AND AMAZING

Vinson Veal, Staff Writer

Warning! If you have yet to see Furious 7, do NOT continue reading as this article contains major spoilers. First of all, there are no words to truly describe how awesome this movie was. They didn’t lie about the movie when they say “fast and furious.”

As everyone was anticipating the movie, they probably thought about how the whole crew was going to pull off Furious 7, considering the fact that Paul Walker died close to the end of the making of the film. Everyone was sad and wondering what to do, but then they got the idea to use his brothers to play the rest of his role. On April 3, the day the movie was released, everyone watched as the stunning cars and actors carried out Paul’s role and legacy. They did a really good tribute to Paul, but it was awful not having him there. Besides the fact that Paul was gone, the overall movie was awesome. I really felt the connection between the cast. I don’t even know how to get started on the amazing stunts. There were stunts throughout the entire film. My favorite stunt was when they parachuted their cars out of an airplane onto a road in the middle of nowhere. My favorite scene was when Hobbs (a.k.a. “The Rock”) shot a mini gun at a helicopter and made it crash and explode. Ian Shaw (Jason Statham) played the part of the villain really well. The cars were sweet-looking, too. You get to see all kinds of cars from all over the world–even old cars to future-looking cars. It seemed that everywhere the characters went there was always a car for each of them. You could tell, however, that they tried covering Paul Walker’s brothers’ faces in some scenes so that you couldn’t tell it wasn’t Paul. That was the only thing I didn’t like in the movie. All in all, Furious 7 is a must-see if you love action movies.

Vinson Veal, Sports Editor

Vinson Veal is a senior here at Heritage and also dual enrolls at Dalton State College. This semester marks his third semester as part of the Journalism...

• FAST AND AMAZING

Entertainment

SHREK RE-IMAGINED

• FAST AND AMAZING

Entertainment

THE STUDENTS HAVE SURPASSED THE TROBAUGH

• FAST AND AMAZING

Entertainment

IT’S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL GONDOLA SYSTEM

• FAST AND AMAZING

Entertainment

THIS TIME (MACHINE) AROUND

• FAST AND AMAZING

Entertainment

A KILLER QUEEN BIOPIC

• FAST AND AMAZING

Entertainment

THREE (THOUSAND) YEARS AND COUNTING

• FAST AND AMAZING

Entertainment

CATCHING THE BIG LYNCH

• FAST AND AMAZING

Entertainment

STRUCK DOWN

• FAST AND AMAZING

Entertainment

A QUIETER PLACE

• FAST AND AMAZING

Entertainment

NUTHIN’ BUT RESPECT FOR MY QUEEN

FAST AND AMAZING