IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN

Emily Blevins, News Editor

As we grow closer to being almost three-fourths of the way completed with this school year, many would probably agree that time now feels as though it has flown by. Am I going to provide a solution to this potentially negative feeling? Not quite. In fact, I might even be making it worse; however, it could also be very helpful in the upcoming year. That’s right; it is now that time to begin thinking about registering for the next school year’s new classes!

Throughout the month of February, we have had meetings and activities for both students and parents to participate in, including the open house and honors night being hosted by HHS on February 13, at 6:00 p.m. for the open house and 6:45 p.m. for the honors night. After the 13 we will still have a few other options available for receiving help in regards to registering for next year. From February 13 through the 27, our counselors will be providing help for students in the media center from 11:15 a.m. – 12:10 p.m., during lunch, to help guide students and answer any questions about the online registration process.

Among these very helpful options, by simply going on the school’s website – hhsgenerals.com – parents and students can find many links regarding anything that one might need such as a list of different required classes for scholarships in upcoming years, various career pathways that are offered by Heritage High, elective course options, and many more. If you find yourself having any difficulty within the process, please keep in mind of the many people our school is privileged to have, who are more than willing to help with whatever you might need.