HELP US HELP YOU

Emily Blevins, News Editor

The General Journal/Yearbook Staff has yet to fail in putting out an outstanding yearbook each and every year. We have so much skill within each semester among our staff, and we have really been able to demonstrate that through our yearbooks’ designs, layouts, pictures, and other content. However, an important part to making all of our yearbook dreams come true is yearbook ads. The back section of all of our yearbooks consist of an ad section. This is where all kinds of businesses, people, etc. can be featured and advertised. Ads can be sold to small and local businesses, senior students at Heritage, and basically anything else that can be thought of.

If you, or anyone you know is potentially interested in getting an ad in our 2017 yearbook, it is not too late! We offer four different sizes: full page, half page, quarter page, and business card size. The full size page can be compared to a standard piece of copy paper. With this in mind, our ads can also display any sort of color or black and white design that you choose; not to mention, our staff can always assist in any need of design help.

These ads, once again, help tremendously with being able to get the type of yearbook that we want to create for our school. When you think about it, it’s really a win-win-win situation. Our staff is able raise enough money to continue the streak of putting out a fantastic yearbook, our school is able to purchase and keep the yearbook forever, and whoever wants to purchase an ad is able to have fairly cheap advertising for as long as people still look at yearbooks. It is a great cause, and in the end yearbook ads help everyone out, so do yourself a favor and help us help you.