THE MOST IMPORTANT ARTICLE OF THE DAY

C.+Ogle

C. Ogle

C. Ogle

Cade Ogle, Sports Writer

Imagine this: you wake up in your bed drowsy and tired, you take a shower and get ready for your long and terrible day at school. You are sitting there dreading the day you are going to have when out of the corner of your eye you see it, your parents have laid out a wholesome breakfast for you and just the sight of that beautiful platter puts a smile on your face. It makes you think that maybe this day won’t be so bad after all. Breakfast is by far the best time to eat because not only does it give you energy to start your day off right, but also it can make you just have a better day in general. Also, breakfast food items are so good that you can eat them any time of the day. I can’t even begin to count how many times I have had eggs for dinner or just a bunch of pancakes for lunch. There is a reason that they say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it has shown to give students a boost and help them do better in school. Those who do not eat breakfast are usually tired and really irritable and nobody likes to be like that all day. Breakfast is easily my favorite meal of the day and if you are one of those people that skip it, then I pity you as you are missing out on the wonderful energy giving phenomenon that is breakfast.