THE BOOK OF BARGAINS

C.+Case

C. Case

C. Case

Cassie Case, News Writer

Every year, the school has a coupon book sale during the fall semester. This year, it is already going on, and the deadline to turn in money for them is September 4. The book contains many different coupons for many different places. It is always a perfect thing to have handy when you go out because it gives you ways to save money at all the places you go every day. Some stores give better coupons than others, but there are some really fantastic deals to get in the book. As someone who loves shopping, especially for food, and has no choice but to find ways to save or face going broke, it is a perfect solution. I personally would recommend it, but I know a lot of the students tire of doing the same thing every year. To be fair, we have done it every single year since I can remember. However, I do know that the sale does help parents out, and they are more fond of it than their kids are. I know my mom buys at least three every year for herself and to give to family friends and my grandparents. Plus, according to bookkeeper Mrs. McCurdy, all of the money is going towards getting new furniture for students in the front lobby, which many students will appreciate and use frequently. So, until next year, your chance to get any books you may want to purchase is leaving. Go get yours today!