HERITAGE IS CLOSING

Back to Article
Back to Article

HERITAGE IS CLOSING

Cassie Case, News Writer

Attention all Heritage High School students,

The board of administration has come to the conclusion that there are just too many strange things going on and has decided that the school needs to close. It all started over the summer. The smell of manure was strong around these parts for years, so the school invited some farmers from close by to bring their cattle to the academic courtyard to assist in an observation of the cows as a project for APES. Ever since then, there have been cows mysteriously showing up throughout the building, even though the project finished in August. First, there was a bull in the media center, and, next, a calf in an empty tuba cubby in the band room. Just last week, one was in the counselor’s office as well.

The next strange thing to occur was in September when Mrs. Hayen was taking her class out to Lake Heritage to do some tests on the narwhal that showed up last year. Unfortunately, the narwhal bit Mrs. Hayen’s arm, and she was hospitalized for a month from a disease, known as Narwhaldism, spread from the incident.

From all of the rain we got in November, the ceiling started to sag inward, and water leaked all throughout the school, causing kids to slip and fall on their way to classes. There is mold everywhere these days, and it’s really unhealthy for the cows. There’s mold all in the carpets of the media center, and gross bugs came with the mold. This closing has been a long time coming. Hopefully it can be taken care of before next year, or the school will be closed for good. In the meantime, students should enroll in other schools or sign up for homeschooling by next week. You could always drop out if you choose.

H. Roberts
H. Roberts

Cassie Case, News Writer

Cassie is a senior.  Her favorite color is sparkles, and she loves cows. She enjoys spending time with friends doing different activities, such as hanging...

• HERITAGE IS CLOSING

Editorials

STAFF SPOTLIGHT: GRACE JAMES

• HERITAGE IS CLOSING

Editorials

STAFF SPOTLIGHT: COOPER HAMILL

• HERITAGE IS CLOSING

Editorials

ALWAYS ON THAT GRIND

• HERITAGE IS CLOSING

Editorials

342 DAYS TO GO!

• HERITAGE IS CLOSING

Editorials

WORKING GIRL (PT. 2)

• HERITAGE IS CLOSING

Editorials

TACO.

• HERITAGE IS CLOSING

Editorials

THE MOUNTAINS ARE CALLING

• HERITAGE IS CLOSING

Editorials

A SONG FOR A BUMPY ROAD

• HERITAGE IS CLOSING

Editorials

SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE . . .

• HERITAGE IS CLOSING

Editorials

OOPS MAK DID IT AGAIN

HERITAGE IS CLOSING