Heritage Has Talent

Gavin Anchondo, Staff Writer

Heritage High School is a place full of talent and inspiration. Students have talents ranging from funny lip-syncing routines all the way to rocking out on the guitar. Over the past years, Heritage has seen a diverse group of skills come through, and this year is no different. Luckily, all this talent will be on display at this year’s talent show. This week has already taken care of a few people who wanted to try out, and they are excited to see what happens.

“We went in today to sing a song we had just learned yesterday. We were a little hesitant at first, but then we just decided to go ahead and do it,” said Moriah Bone when talking about her audition with Pearson Smith. “ We sang a song that had been recommended for us, and it’s pretty interesting. We just need a violinist! I can’t wait to see what other people do. I’m always surprised at what people are able to do at our school”.

Students who are still wanting to try out can go this Friday to the auditorium. There are multiple teachers who will be listening and watching to whatever students wish to present. Ms. Peters has said that so far they have seen some great talent and would love to see what else Heritage has to present. So whether you can play the piano, juggle while singing, or just do an amazing Danny Devito impression while saying the preamble, this Friday is your chance to be able to show the entire school if you smash the audition.