A VERY GENERAL CHRISTMAS

Shane Morehead, Staff Writer & Photographer

The teachers of Heritage High School, just like the students, can be a needy bunch. There’s certainly no shame in that, and the Holiday Season catches them at their neediest. This is the official Christmas wishlist of a few teachers at HHS. (Connor Harlan)

C. Harlan

“All I want for Christmas is a 100% graduation rate, a Logan Pickett bobble head, and an advance copy of Garrett Peace’s first horror novel entitled It’s December 22nd and I’m Still at School!”  — Mr. Bradford

C. Harlan

Dr. Ingle wants his traditional Christmas Eve shrimp boil and back-to-back viewings of Love Actually & the 1951 version of A Christmas Carol starring Alstair Sim (both dogs in the recliner with him, naturally).  A little world peace would be nice, too, he admitted.

C. Harlan

Coach Janow wants a holiday season without tragedy and to spend quality time with his family.

C. Harlan

Mrs. Bice wants to have a six-foot-five transfer to play for the girls.

Mr. Kubler wants the intangibles in life, such as more time with his family, and for Coach Shurette’s hair to grow back for Christmas.

C. Harlan

Mrs. Whiting wants for her picture not to be taken for Christmas.

C. Harlan

Mr. Chattin wants peace in the world, and good tidings in the world.

S. Morehead

Mr. Hight wants to see a big smile on his children’s faces on Christmas and a Texas Longhorns bowl game victory.

Mrs. Gonzalez wants a peaceful, restful time with her two kids, no stress, and a giant millipede.

S. Morehead

Coach Cesario wants to have dinner with Jesus for Christmas.

S. Morehead

Nurse Swanson wants a new oven and all the students and staff to be healthy.

S. Morehead

Coach Terry wants peace on Earth, a world full of peace, and a new deep fryer.

S. Morehead

Mrs. Godfrey wants all of her students to turn in their work … and a trip to Michigan.

S. Morehead

Bobby Hunt wants everybody here to be happy and to have lots of food and fun.

S. Morehead

Starla Dietz wants a horse.

S. Morehead

Mr. Wynne wants a banjo and the ability to trust door knobs- because they always turn on him.

S. Morehead

Mrs. Hope wants a Red Ryder carbine action two hundred shot range model air rifle for Christmas.

S. Morehead

Mr. Peace wants a cute fluffy cat, a dragon that breathes jelly beans, and kids that don’t talk.

S. Morehead

Mrs. Zipp wants sweet tea, Pop-Tarts, duct tape, a heart, and all students to pass the EOCT.

S. Morehead

“If I could have anything for Christmas, I would probably choose a brand-new mini-van to cruise around in.” –Mrs. Hamilton

S. Morehead

Dr. Scott wants to “travel beyond the speed of light, I wouldn’t want anything else because after that, all reality would change, and nothing else would matter.”

S. Morehead

Mrs. Steele wants a new pickup truck, joy for everyone, and a time machine for Christmas.

S. Morehead

Coach Slaughter wants his children to be happy for Christmas.

M. Ramos

Mr. Douglass wants an Oculus Rift and a DJI Phantom 4 drone for Christmas.

M. Ramos

Mrs. Hayen wants rest and relaxation, or, as she likes to call it, “R&R.”

S. Morehead

Mr. Trobaugh wants a Generals team to win the state championship.

S. Morehead

Mrs. Sawyer wants the Tottenham Hatspur to win the Champions League and the Premier League.

greenS. Morehead

Mr. Green would say the sappy stuff like providing things for his family, but really he just wants the Falcons to win the Super Bowl.

smithS. Morehead

Mrs. Smith wants time with her family, and to sleep in.

buddsS. Morehead

Mr. Budds wants in-service days moved to January 9-10, his fourth block to increase their capacity for awesomeness, and one hundred percent of his students to pass the E.O.C.

allenS. Morehead

Mrs. Allen wants to meet Channing Tatum. No explanation needed.

xmasbuckler

Mr. Buckler wants golden flowing locks of hair and a new paint job on his rusty truck for Christmas.

xmasatwell

Mrs. Atwell wants a sweater, a NES Classic Edition, and a new bike for Christmas.

xmasfranks

Mr. Franks wants a perfect night for Christmas. For him, that includes two dozen boxes of hot glazed Krispy Kreme donuts, a Venti Starbucks drink, and nothing to do at all.

xmascosby

Mrs. Cosby wants to meet Matt Damon, be an extra in a Bourne movie, spend the break in Ireland, and everybody to get along with each other for Christmas.

bruceweb

Mr. Bruce wants an Easy Bake Oven, a pony ride, and Mr. Whited’s wardrobe for Christmas.

broomweb

Coach Broom wants world peace, the gift of follicles, and the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl for Christmas.

shearerweb

Ms. Shearer wants to see George Strait in Las Vegas and someone to pay off her college loan for Christmas.

fennellweb

Mrs. Fennel wants snow, which leads to snow days, which leads to sleep.