OUR LEGACY

E.+Smith

E. Smith

E. Smith

Emily Smith, News Writer

A special week, known as Legacy Week, was planned so that students could express what being a legion of generals means to them. Students can participate during Legacy Week by providing school spirit. Legacy Week will be expanded to Thursday of this week. Monday is the day to show how much you really know about your school and it’s activities. It’s trivia day. Questions will be asked over the announcements during 1st, 2nd, and 3rd block, and if you know the answer to these questions, you can go to Mr. Peace’s room and earn a prize. Tuesday is the day for adventurous people. The Journalism class is hosting a Scavenger Hunt and will explain everything in the theatre during the 1st half of lunch.

Wednesday is for all of the “High School Musical” fans. This is the day you are allowed to dress up like your favorite “High School Musical character.” Wednesday is also early 2000s day. If you don’t have a favorite character or don’t really want to dress up as one of those characters, then you are allowed to dress up like we are living in the early 2000s again. Thursday is the last and final day of Legacy Week, and it is spirit day. This is the day to prove to everyone just how much you love your school. Journalism is also inviting students to come to the gym lobby during the 1st half of lunch to write down what they want their legacy to be. Also, the grade level with the most responses will be allowed to leave 5 minutes early for lunch next week. So, join in on the fun that’s going on this Legacy Week.