GAME OF TIARAS

E.+Smith

E. Smith

E. Smith

Grace James, Entertainment Writer

This year, Heritage High School’s spring drama club production will take you on a magical journey through a storybook. “Game of Tiaras” is a spinoff of the hit series “Game of Thrones.” However, the show will have more comedic moments rather than dramatic ones. When the king of a magical kingdom (England) decides to split his kingdom between his 3 daughters, Cinderella (played by Grace James), Ellie The Snow Queen (played by Harlie Davis), and Belle (played by Faith Horton), wretched tragedy is ensured. Many plot twists of “Game of Thrones” are intertwined in the plot of this hilarious tragedy. This adaption of Shakespeare’s “King Lear” will leave you dying with laughter as deaths progress in the show. Sophomore, Brynn Dean who will be playing the French Prince said, “I really excited for the audience to see our show and all of the plot twists. We have been working really hard on this production and its something to be proud of.  I’m excited to play the French Prince because it is so unexpected. It is definitely a show you don’t want to miss out on.”

The drama club will be performing this show this Saturday (April 13) at 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. They will also be performing the show for the entire school on Thursday, April 18, with times still to be announced for each class. Being a part of this show, I recognize how my entire cast has worked extremely hard for “Game of Tiaras” and how much talent every individual has. “Game of Tiaras” is a hilarious “royal” comedy that is definitely worth seeing!