A NECESSARY EVIL?

E.+Smith
Back to Article
Back to Article

A NECESSARY EVIL?

E. Smith

E. Smith

E. Smith

E. Smith

E. Smith

E. Smith

E. Smith

Emily Smith, News Writer

Road trips are probably the death of me. Sure it is fun to go out and see a new scenery and hang out with your family or friends, but sitting in a car for hours and hours is pretty boring. I also hate it when you know how long it will take to get to your destination without interruptions, but when you have children in the car, there are going to be disturbances, which is problematic.  It is problematic because that mean you have to stop or you have to just push through it. Most likely, you are going to stop and then add more time to the original time. I also hate it when someone, whether it be your parents, your partner, or just a couple of friends do not tell you where you are going. It adds more to your curious and cautious side, plus, you do not know what to pack, which is even worse. You also do not know how much time you are going to spend in the car since it is a surprise. After ranting on about how much I do not like road trips, there are a lot of things that I enjoy about road trips like, for example, spending time with the people you love. During a road trip, you really have no excuse to not talk or hang out with that person. Plus, you get to find out more information on the person you thought you knew. Another thing would be music. Everyone loves music, and during a road trip you can just sing a random song that is on the radio or that you had in your head without worries because everyone in the car will not care how you act since (1) you are in a car and not really in public, and (2) they want to get to know you or they already know you, so it wouldn’t make a difference either way. So, there is my rant about road trips. My opinions should not affect you, and if you enjoy road trips, good for you. Enjoy what you want to enjoy, and do what you want to do.

Emily Smith, News Writer

Emily Smith is 16 and is enjoying her junior year at Heritage High School. She is a 5th year swimmer, and has been apart of the American Sign Language...

• A NECESSARY EVIL?

Editorials

AN OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD EXPERIENCE

• A NECESSARY EVIL?

Editorials

*title written in whispers*

• A NECESSARY EVIL?

Editorials

STAFF SPOTLIGHT: EMILY SMITH

• A NECESSARY EVIL?

Editorials

STAFF SPOTLIGHT: GRACE JAMES

• A NECESSARY EVIL?

Editorials

STAFF SPOTLIGHT: COOPER HAMILL

• A NECESSARY EVIL?

Editorials

ALWAYS ON THAT GRIND

• A NECESSARY EVIL?

Editorials

342 DAYS TO GO!

• A NECESSARY EVIL?

Editorials

HERITAGE IS CLOSING

• A NECESSARY EVIL?

Editorials

WORKING GIRL (PT. 2)

• A NECESSARY EVIL?

Editorials

TACO.

A NECESSARY EVIL?